The medical technique consists in treating the wrinkles and grooves,replacing volume lost during the passing of the years and revitalizing and hydrating the skin. The treatment consists in the injection of hydrochloric acid in a series of points on the face,always with a prior study of the factions and personality which defines each face. The areas to be treated are principally nasal grooves,lip corners,lip profile,lip enhancement,perioral wrinkles (bar codes), cheekbones (loss of volume),jaw profiling. All the materials are biodegradables,meaning to say,they are absorbed naturally by a one’s own body.
- Smooths the wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth.
- Gives volume to the lips.
- Hydrates the lips.
- Smooths and reduces the appearance of lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Defines and restores volume on cheekbones.
- Shapes and contours the face to eliminate the signs of visible ageing.
- Redensifies and hydrates.